Convenient and trouble-free charging
This wireless desktop charger will provide a dose of energy
to devices that have Qi technology
. It is suitable for smartphones that support Qi wireless charging
, and also for original Airpods earphones and their 1: 1 copies
, which also support Qi
The main benefits of hoco. CW28:
- suitable for charging of smartphones and AirPods with Qi
- compatible with 99% of smartphones that have Qi wireless charging technology, as well as with original Airpods and their 1: 1 copies that also have Qi
- enables fast charging for smartphones that support it
- supports 7.5W power for iPhone, but in combination with a wall charger with PD fast charging technology, CW28 can reach up to 15W power
- 15W power allows transferring more energy in a shorter time, thanks to which charging takes place quicker
- for really fast charging, we recommend combining CW28 with wall quick chargers with type-c input and PD fast charging support
- the charger has a connecting cable with a length of 1 meter
- at the end of the cable, there is a type-c connector, which can be plugged to a laptop with type-c (USB-C) input or a wall charger with type-c (USB-C) input (hoco. N5 for example)
It will quickly become part of your desk
This 2in1 wireless charger will provide you great comfort
. The benefits of wireless charging are clear. No searching for and connecting cables. All you have to do is place your phone or earphones onto CW28 and charging will start immediately.
Few minutes will be enough
CW28 enables fast charging
for devices that support it. In combination with PD wall charger, ich can achieve output up to 15W, so it charges your devices faster. Therefore, even if you are in a hurry, a few minutes will be enough to fill your devices with energy.
At the end of the CW28 there is a cable with a type-c (USB-C) connector for connection to a laptop or a wall charger with a type c (USB-C) input. That's why we recommend combining CW28 with wall quick chargers with fast PD charging, such as hoco. N5, hoco. C80A
or hoco. C71A.